What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to starting and operating your own record company
- Allowing you to feature new records every day, week or month with reviews, news and updates
- Giving you a â€œgold mineâ€ opportunity to start your own online digital label
- Showing you how to build a huge newsletter and list following to suit your business
- Taking you through the whole process of copyright, licensing, distribution, etc
- Helping you license your product globally in less than forty eight hours
- Helping you be up and running your own digital label
- Showing you how to put a record company together
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Everything You Need To Start Your Own Digital Label scores 71.75/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://sites.google.com/site/startyourowndigitallabel/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $24.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: sites.google.com you’ll also be taken through to sites.google.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)